Unreal
Vil du reagere på denne meldingen? Registrer deg på forumet med noen få klikk eller logg inn for å fortsette.

Pre-ordering

+2
Optimus
Warmoy
6 posters

Go down

Pre-ordering Empty Pre-ordering

Poste  Warmoy Ons Mai 14, 2008 10:31 am

Hello, im from Norway, but i will still write this topic in English.

So, on 16th may i will be able to download AoC, and i will start play it from that day. So would be nice if you, ChillCh, also bought this, so we all could know wich server we will play at. This will also do so we pre-order guys will proberly be around lvl 20 when the other guys start to play. I think this is a big opportunity to get high lvles way faster than other ppl/guilds.

The pre-order pack is already in every shop in Norway, and is costing only 50 NOK.

I hope you buy this pack too, because im really looking forward to play AoC with you. Then you can you post the server a week before, wich makes it a lot more easy for us members.

Yours Sincerely, Ole Moy
Warmoy
Warmoy

Antall Innlegg : 15

Til Toppen Go down

Pre-ordering Empty hi

Poste  Optimus Ons Mai 14, 2008 12:40 pm

Hi he have bought it, but you download the game on 16 may, and i bet you cant start for 17may
Optimus
Optimus

Antall Innlegg : 31

Til Toppen Go down

Pre-ordering Empty Re: Pre-ordering

Poste  Daflien Ons Mai 14, 2008 1:01 pm

Optimus skrev:Hi he have bought it, but you download the game on 16 may, and i bet you cant start for 17may
As you sure know, the early access was 11 May, and you can start playing AoC 17. May. But if u have pre-ordered AoC(Collector's edition), u don't get it before 23.May. I think.
Daflien
Daflien

Antall Innlegg : 33

Til Toppen Go down

Poste  Optimus Ons Mai 14, 2008 1:08 pm

wait, i can talk to him, i know the Admin in real life
Optimus
Optimus

Til Toppen Go down

Poste  ChillCh Ons Mai 14, 2008 1:18 pm

Warmoy skrev:Hello, im from Norway, but i will still write this topic in English.

So, on 16th may i will be able to download AoC, and i will start play it from that day. So would be nice if you, ChillCh, also bought this, so we all could know wich server we will play at. This will also do so we pre-order guys will proberly be around lvl 20 when the other guys start to play. I think this is a big opportunity to get high lvles way faster than other ppl/guilds.

The pre-order pack is already in every shop in Norway, and is costing only 50 NOK.

I hope you buy this pack too, because im really looking forward to play AoC with you. Then you can you post the server a week before, wich makes it a lot more easy for us members.

Yours Sincerely, Ole Moy

Hello : ) . Yes. i will give you information when the server open 17 mai. Yes i have pre-order i will put a topic when i know the server. Smile . It will be a pvp server. But the name i will come back to 17 mai. : ) .. If you are form norway..why do you write on norwegian?
ChillCh
ChillCh
Admin

Antall Innlegg : 106

http://unreal.niceboards.net

Til Toppen Go down

Poste  Warmoy Ons Mai 14, 2008 1:36 pm

Ah great:D I write on English because i want all ppl in the guild to understand my topic:) Im really looking forward to play with u guys, me and about 10 freinds are gonan start playing, i will try get every in this guild;) one have already signed;)

Men kan godt starte å skrive norks;)

Sees snart på AoC folkens;) Da blir det 24/7 haha:D
Warmoy
Warmoy

Til Toppen Go down

Poste  Ramund Ons Mai 14, 2008 1:37 pm

Daflien skrev:
Optimus skrev:Hi he have bought it, but you download the game on 16 may, and i bet you cant start for 17may
As you sure know, the early access was 11 May, and you can start playing AoC 17. May. But if u have pre-ordered AoC(Collector's edition), u don't get it before 23.May. I think.

Doesn't matter if you pre-order the normal or the collectors edition.

Pre-order is Pre-order, no matter what edition you've ordered. Rolling Eyes
Ramund
Ramund

Til Toppen Go down

Poste  Daflien Ons Mai 14, 2008 2:28 pm

Ramund skrev:
Daflien skrev:

Doesn't matter if you pre-order the normal or the collectors edition.

Pre-order is Pre-order, no matter what edition you've ordered. Rolling Eyes
Yeye, i know Razz But if u have pre-ordere Collerctor's edition you wil get more stuff, not in game, but irl Razz Some in-game.
Daflien
Daflien

Antall Innlegg : 33

Til Toppen Go down

Poste  Warmoy Ons Mai 14, 2008 11:55 pm

When u have pre-ordered, u will be able to download the game 16th mai, then we can be gaming until 23 mai. at 23th mai everyone who have pre-ordered have to buy the game this day, as everyone else. But we can still play on the same account, we just have to get the new key.

Collection set have nothing to do with pre-orders. In collection set u will get war rhino, a ring wich gives 3more xp each mob, and a cape that gives u all alcohol FREE, on the game.Very Happy but it cost 200 NOK more than normal, so i dont know if it's worth it:S

Ive never heard that u get something irl:S
Warmoy
Warmoy

Til Toppen Go down

Poste  ChillCh Tor Mai 15, 2008 12:21 am

Warmoy skrev:When u have pre-ordered, u will be able to download the game 16th mai, then we can be gaming until 23 mai. at 23th mai everyone who have pre-ordered have to buy the game this day, as everyone else. But we can still play on the same account, we just have to get the new key.

Collection set have nothing to do with pre-orders. In collection set u will get war rhino, a ring wich gives 3more xp each mob, and a cape that gives u all alcohol FREE, on the game.Very Happy but it cost 200 NOK more than normal, so i dont know if it's worth it:S

I have pre-prdered the game. And have to wait until 16 mai to download. Can i game on the 17th mai then?..
ChillCh
ChillCh
Admin

Antall Innlegg : 106

http://unreal.niceboards.net

Til Toppen Go down

Poste  Ramund Tor Mai 15, 2008 10:39 am

ATTENTION!!!!

Yesterday, Funcom stopped the pre-release for EVERYONE that hadn't allready downloaded the game during this week.

So that means...

Everyone who HASN'T downloaded the game, will NOT be able to and have to wait for the game to arrive in the stores.

We got an e-mail from Ubisoft at work today, stating that Funcom had stopped it.
Ramund
Ramund

Til Toppen Go down

Poste  Warmoy Tor Mai 15, 2008 12:59 pm

uhh?Razz Well if u have bought a pre-order registration key, u will se that u havent been able to download the game yet, but on 16th mai Funcom will let u download it.

Funcom cant sell a product and just one day before tell everyone that they cant download the game. So i think everyone should check tomorow;) and hopefully and proberly, we all will be able to dowload it!Very Happy
Warmoy
Warmoy

Til Toppen Go down

Poste  Ramund Tor Mai 15, 2008 1:15 pm

ChillCh skrev:
Warmoy skrev:When u have pre-ordered, u will be able to download the game 16th mai, then we can be gaming until 23 mai. at 23th mai everyone who have pre-ordered have to buy the game this day, as everyone else. But we can still play on the same account, we just have to get the new key.

I have pre-prdered the game. And have to wait until 16 mai to download. Can i game on the 17th mai then?..

You can play the pre-ordered account until may 30th since you've paid 5€ and get it as 13 days playtime, and the Rhino and War Mammoth is part of the pre-order key not the collector edition.

With the collectors edition you will get a ring that gives 2% more stamina and 3% more xp, and the cape is also exclusive to the collectors edition.

Pre-order code gives you the mammoth/rhino and the inventory belt.
Ramund
Ramund

Til Toppen Go down

Poste  Warmoy Tor Mai 15, 2008 2:24 pm

no, u can play with the pre-order key until 23th mai, then u got to buy the game to continue play on ur account tongue
Warmoy
Warmoy

Til Toppen Go down

Poste  Ramund Tor Mai 15, 2008 4:19 pm

Warmoy skrev:no, u can play with the pre-order key until 23th mai, then u got to buy the game to continue play on ur account tongue

Nope, the 5€ you pay is to cover playtime until 30th (In case some people wouldn't be able to get it in the store at release date), that's the info we've got from Funcom.

I'm taking a few collector editions with me home from my job a few days before release for both me and my friends, hehe. Razz
Ramund
Ramund

Til Toppen Go down

Poste  Warmoy Tor Mai 15, 2008 11:57 pm

Damn ur lucky!! Very Happy u get it through work?! bounce Some of u know where the retail key is? or what it is? confused
Warmoy
Warmoy

Til Toppen Go down

Poste  eirik Fre Mai 16, 2008 7:43 am

hi I have pre-ordred the collector's pack but in my account it's only saying I have a war rhino when do I get the other things ex. the ring and the belt.??? Question Question Question Question
eirik
eirik

Antall Innlegg : 25

Til Toppen Go down

Poste  Ramund Fre Mai 16, 2008 11:05 am

eirik skrev:hi I have pre-ordred the collector's pack but in my account it's only saying I have a war rhino when do I get the other things ex. the ring and the belt.??? Question Question Question Question

When you upgrade your account with the full version of the game, you will be able to type "/claim" to get your pre-order rewards.

Note that the Mammoth and Rhino is lvl 40 to use.
Ramund
Ramund

Til Toppen Go down

Poste  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Til Toppen Go down

Til Toppen

Permissions in this forum:
Du kan ikke svare på temaer i dette forumet